Apparently CRM 2011 UR15 has an impact on the way CRM fetches web resources from the server.
Since I installed it this morning, I get a JS error on my ckeditor enabled form, and a white area instead of my nice wysiwyg…
The console shows 404 errors, and CRM trying to get js and css files from the userdefined url, instead of webresources…
So what I did is :
- Delete all web resources related to ckeditor, as they are not necessary anymore
- Create a folder named by the organization in C:Program FilesMicrosoft Dynamics CRMCRMWeb
- If your org is “SalesForce”, then the folder is: C:Program FilesMicrosoft Dynamics CRMCRMWebSalesForce
- In there, create another folder called “userdefined”
- In there, copy all the ckeditor files (styles.css, config.js, all folders, everything)
Bingo, it works!
And the webresources are suddenly much less cluttered…